Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA)
All shipments are shipped FOB Shipping Point. Once the package leaves our dock, it becomes the responsibility of the customer, NOT Premier Performance.
New Product Returns
- Product must be in original unopened condition.
- Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Numbers must be requested within 90 days from the original invoice date.
- Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Numbers will expire after 60 days of issue date.
Customers may return a product purchased from Premier Performance up to 90 days from the original invoice date. The item must be returned in “NEW” condition in the original packaging. Any product that isn’t returned in original unopened condition will be subject to applicable fees. A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) request form must be filled out completely and submitted for approval before an RMA Number can be issued. The RMA Number is subject to the limitations and procedures set forth below. Return authorizations (RMA Numbers) will expire 60 days after the date of issue.
Please contact Customer Service at (888) 497-3666 for assistance with International Returns. These returns will be handled on an individual basis and credit is not guaranteed.
- Special order items
- Items that have been installed, mounted, welded, or altered in any way
- Items purchased from our “Scratch and Dent” inventory
- Discontinued products
- Electronic tuners that are VIN Locked
- Carefully inspect all shipments upon receipt to verify items received and quantities.
- Contact Customer Service at (888) 497-3666 if there are any discrepancies. Please have your Sales Order Number ready.
- Shipping errors must be reported within 5 business days of receipt of the package.
If you have received fewer items than the quantity ordered or a different item from the one ordered, call (888) 497-3666 and speak to a Premier Performance Customer Service Representative. If an incorrect item is sent a return label will be issued so that the item can be returned. The correct item will be shipped and/or a credit will be issued.
Return of Defective Items/Warranty
- Defective- Items that do not function correctly or are flawed in a material way at the time of receipt are considered defective.
- Warranty- Items that stop working after installation can be considered for warranty.
- Warranties and repairs are handled by the manufacture not Premier Performance.
- Manufacture warranty information is available on manufacture web sites and may vary.
- Warranty Credits are not guaranteed and may vary depending on the manufacture.
The manufacturer may require you to work directly with them to authorize the return of defective or warranty items. We can help customers in obtaining the information from the manufactures for the return of defective or warranty items. However Premier may not always be able to accept the return directly.
Parts Damaged in Shipping
- Credit for damaged packages is dependent on carrier claim results.
- Expedited shipping is at the customer’s expense for replacement of damaged items.
Small Package/ UPS, FedEx OnTrac and USPS
For damaged UPS or FedEx shipments, please call (888) 497-3666 for a Premier Performance Customer Service Representative within 5 business days. We will handle the claim on your behalf.
Shipping companies require the original packing for inspection. It is the customers’ responsibility to keep original packaging.
LTL Truck Shipment
Inspect all products for damage and confirm product quantity at time of receipt. If LTL shipment is damaged refuse receipt. Signature of receipt is confirmation that product is received in good condition. Notify a Premier Performance Customer Service Representative at (888) 497-3666 within 24 hours if you refuse LTL shipment due to damage.
If LTL shipment is damaged in transit replacement of product is subject to availability.
- Electronic products are not returnable, with the exception of unopened items within 90 days and items received in damaged or defective condition.
- An RMA will not be given without a serial number. Serial numbers will be cross referenced with and must match our database. If they do not match, an RMA Number will not be issued.
- When retuned item is received, the serial number will be checked and must match the RMA for credit to be issued.
- Items returned to Premier Performance without a valid RMA number will not be processed.
- If an unauthorized return is received we will hold it for 5 business days during which time we will attempt to contact the customer to provide the option of shipping the products back at the customer’s expense or disposing of the product without credit.
- Premier Performance is not responsible for unauthorized return charges including freight or applicable disposal charges.
- Carefully box the item(s) being returned
- The RMA Number MUST be clearly written on the shipping label
- Place the RMA Form inside the box IF the package has already been opened. If the box has not already been opened DO NOT open it.
- Ship only items that are authorized
- Ship to the Return Address provided
- Return labels are available for an additional cost upon request
- Keep a copy of your tracking number for proof of delivery in case of the event that it is needed
*Disclaimer: Freight Collect Shipments will be refused by Premier Performance. Returned items damaged due to inadequate packing by the customer will be subject to an additional 15% handling fee or loss of credit. Premier Performance is not responsible for damaged or lost shipments.
- Credits will be issued upon inspection and approval of the returned items.
- Credit will reflect any applicable fees or adjustments.
- Allow up to 10 business days from the date we receive the returned product to process the RMA and issue the appropriate credit